Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

1-3) Spent the first day of Spring in Washington Square Park.
4-5) Vegetarian dishes at Spice, my new favorite Thai restaurant in Union Square.
6) My new "iCam" iPhone case.
7) Channel store in Soho.
8) Brown rice California Roll at Sushi Time.
9) Brought out the gray Minnetonka moccassins for Spring.
10) Painted my nails at Sephora. "DWS" and "Milf" Illmasqua.
11-12) Time Square see my favorite boy.
13-15) My favorite street art around NYC.

Happy Spring! Words can't express how happy I am that Spring is finally here. It was starting to feel like Winter would never end. Here are a few pictures to show how I welcomed Spring. Bring out the pastels, florals, and maxi dresses, and it's time to pack the blacks, greys, and heavy Winter jackets. I just feel refreshed, like a whole 'nother person.
xx Denise

Photos taken via Instagram (@denisedanielle)

3 comments:

Mikimoto Angel said... [Reply]

Happy spring to you! The first thing that caught my eye from this array of photos is your lovely gray moccasins. Eye candy! :-)

I hope you get to visit my blog soon. :-)

Much love from Mystic Nymph

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Great post !

Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

I'm an instant follower of you now :)

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Polina Postnikova said... [Reply]

lovely post my dear! love your fish eye lens
your blog is great, keep it on!
xoxo YOUR NEW FOLLOWER

http://rebelishion.blogspot.com/