1) Unif Hellraisers: Ever since I fell in love with Christian Loubotins' Rollerballers at Saks 5th, I've been on the look out for a similar spiked loafer because let's be honest I can't be bothered to spend $1000 on shoes. UNIF Hellraisers are perfect and they're a must for a shoe lover like me.
2) Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline: My mother and I love to collect perfumes. My favorite perfume of all time is the Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (next to Chloe Chloé). I can't clearly describe the smell but it's so feminine and light, it doesn't irritate the nose and I can never get tired of it. Unfortunately I finished my bottle so It'd be amazing to receive another one for Xmas.
3) Ultra Wide and Slim Camera: I've always love to take photos of everything. I bring my Nikon D3000 with me everywhere but sometimes I dread carrying it around because it can be so bulky and heavy. The Ultra Wide and Slim Camera is perfect because it's tiny and lightweight. Although it's time consuming to develop film, photos captured in film always feel/look much more magical.
4) Warehouse Leopard Print Clutch Bag: Just because I love leopard print and clutches. It doesn't have to be by Warehouse.
5) Boscia Luminzing Black Mask: My favorite part of the day is performing my skin care routine before going to bed. And I love putting on face masks at least twice a week to make my skin feel refresh. I've been on the look out for the best peel-off mask and I read so many good reviews about Boscia Luminizing Black Mask.
6) ASOS Watch: I've always wanted a gold watch with white leather straps and this is PERFECT!
7) Cherry Red DMs: I have Black DMs and I honestly live in them. They're comfortable and they're perfect for every season. Rain or snow and they're still standing. I love DMs and I want them in every color.
8) Chocolate Brown Hunter Boots: Everyone needs a pair of rain boots.
9) Pink Fisheye No.2: Because I love cameras and PINK!